Wednesday 9 February 2011

How They Feel

Hello!

So as you probably know I have been sit skiing for a while now and boy do I love it! I finally know how it feels to ski! Never in my life have I felt so free! It almost feels like you're flying! Well technically you are flying, flying down the hill! My friend would come to my house after skiing some days and tell me how it feels to be up there. Well now I know why she loves it so much! I used to hate winter just because I couldn't get outside but this winter I'm actually enjoying it! So yes I am officially a ski-ohaulic!!! Going to Kimberly again next Tuesday!

My friend Sam is coming in 2 days so I'm excited about that! And I'm putting in the order for my sit ski this week! Should be a great week!




1 comment:

  1. Yippee Grace!
    Make the most of winter in Fernie...it seems to go on for months and months and months. It's great to see you out in the fresh air, dragging a good-looking guy down the hill! Way to snag 'em, girl! :)
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete