Friday 16 December 2011

FIRE!


Merry Christmas! Happy new year!

I am on Christmas break and loved it for a day……. and then boredom kicked in… Christmas break is not exactly fun for me since I cannot leave this house! Cabin fever shall start soon…


Anyway, I wanted to give you some updates on my sit ski society. After much thought I have decided on a name for my society which (in my mind) tops all society names… FIRE: Fernie Inspire the Race to Empower! I am desperately looking for volunteers still so if you’d like to help out please email me at: bethefire@hotmail.ca
Also be sure to check out my website (http://bethefire.blogspot.com) for more news! I shall be skiing in January when I go to Panorama for my best friends birthday!
I’ve been at it again! Cooking lots of delicious things and (much to my surprise) I have not had any disasters yet….. YET! I’m taking a foods course this year in which I must take food safe, bake cakes, bread and cookies and make something out of the “Mastering the Art of French Cooking “ cookbook! Lets hope I don’t burn the house down in the process…
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year if we’re not dead…  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace. My name i Denise. I'm 18 years old from Sweden. I also have AMC. And well, i slept almost through all my english classes so my english isn't that good. ;)
    I'm so glad that I found your blogg. You are an amazing person and so beautiful. When I watched some of your videos on youtube... I kinda saw myself in you. If I'm lucky, you maybe want to write to me and we can talk. It's always nice to talk to a girl near your own age that understands.
    Denise Fehne on facebook or Denisew_1993@hotmail.com
    I hope you see this comment (:

    ReplyDelete