Wednesday 17 November 2010

Introduction to my blog

Dear whoever is reading this:

Being disabled doesn't always mean mentally disabled! That is something people do not take seriously. So when you first see a disabled person don't think mentally disabled because that is not always the case. So many people judge a book by it's cover which is not acceptable! In my blog you will get to read about how a disabled individuals life really is. And your getting it from a real expert!

My name is Grace and I have a condition called Arthrogryposis. Here is a link to help you understand what Arthrogryposis is: http://www.amcsupport.org/faq1.htm

I am not extremely physically disabled! I can move just enough to claim my independence! So anyway this is a blog about how one disabled person really feels about other people, surviving daily life and well, just about ME!

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I'm so glad to see you blogging again!
    I'm looking forward to reading your work. I have a lot to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few questions but didn't see your email address posted. Can you email me Extraemails13@yahoo.com?

    ReplyDelete