Sunday 9 January 2011

Back to Work!

Well I never thought I'd say this but I'm happy I'm going back to school this week! Over the past week I have been ill with a very terrible illness...cabin fever! Cabin fever comes when you stay inside your house to long and start to go crazy! But I was already crazy so who cares!

I am working on a new song in piano called "Through the Eyes of Love". It's a very romantic song which puts me in a romantic mood which isn't very good because then I start to cry and then....it could get ugly! Anyway for this song my piano teacher will be accompanying me! I don't usually let her do that so this is good!

I just recently got a program called "Netflix". It's so you can watch movies for only 8$ a month! I just finished watching "Fiddler on the Roof"! Great movie! The father in that movie reminds me of my dad!

Just to give you guys an update on my sit ski fundraiser it is going well! I have about 3,700 dollars! So now I'm going to get two sit ski's of two different sizes. This will cost about 6,000 dollars but I believe I can do it!

Anyway that's about all I have time for!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Cabin fever...yes. I'm sure. Even those of us who can get out a lot more easily than you can know what you're talking about. Basically, it's a desire to stay inside unless necessary. Not good -- we're only 2 months into winter. It started early and it takes its toll. On the bright side -- be glad you weren't living a hundred years ago -- or even 25 years ago. No internet! No Netflix! No blogging! No cordless phones you can answer on speakerphone. You're living, at least, in a digital world. Sigh of relief.
    As for romantic music and romantic moods...very normal, and expect, at your age, to cry frequently. Boys, real or imagined, will do that to you. I promise, this too shall pass! :)
    Love ya and can't wait till Wednesday!
    Sylvia Elias

    Keep up the good work with fundraising for your sit-ski plan. I know you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete